As the buzz and momentum around containers grows, so do questions around how the networking technologies need to evolve to address the challenges posed by these highly dense and ephemeral workloads.
In this recorded webinar, Rob Sherwood (Big Switch CTO) and Prashant Gandhi (VP PLM & Strategy) discuss networking for containers - what changes and what stays the same? They also discuss how Big Cloud Fabric enables streamlined network management, visibility and troubleshooting for the Docker container workloads.
Discussion topics include:
- What’s New? Emergence of new application architectures, richer network topologies, higher density, short-lived workloads...
- What’s Not? The need for network automation, programmability, enhanced visibility and analytics...
- Demo: Big Cloud Fabric networking for Docker containers including advanced visibility and troubleshooting.
- Q&A: Join the discussion with your perspectives about the challenges and requirements for container networking in your data center.
- Prashant Gandhi, VP PLM & Strategy, Big Switch Networks
- Rob Sherwood, CTO, Big Switch Networks
- Ganapathi Bhat, Principal Technical Marketing Engineer, Big Switch Networks
- Sharyn Fitzpatrick, Marketing, Big Switch Networks