Are you interested in Network Automation but don't know where to begin? Are you a CCIE / JNCIE looking to quickly enhance your career with DevOps like skillset for network automation?
Watch the Big Cloud Fabric team as they demonstrate the ease and simplicity of programing a networking fabric without months of training. You will learn the 3 steps to becoming a DevOps-style network programmer!
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What is the difference between SDN automation and Box-by-Box scripting?
- Why an API-first design principle is fundamental to enabling network-wide programmability?
- How to easily create Python scripts to automate your existing network workflows?
- Demo: Networking CLI → Python Programming
- Sunit Chauhan, Product Marketing, Big Switch Networks
- Ganapathi Bhat, Technical Marketing, Big Switch Networks
- Ted Elhourani, Big Switch Labs, Big Switch Networks