Building production-grade clouds with Citrix CloudPlatform and open networking-enabled SDN fabrics
In this webinar we discussed how we can leverage the CloudStack orchestration and Big Switch’s Big Cloud Fabric to build production-grade clouds with SDN-based architecture and open networking switch hardware.
We answered the following questions:
- What are the emerging requirements on data center network infrastructure to efficiently manage cloud-hosted applications?
- How does Citrix CloudPlatform enable reliable, application-centric cloud orchestration and workload provisioning for cloud deployments?
- What integration does the joint solution provide for CloudStack orchestration with Big Cloud Fabric to achieve configuration automation?
- How can customers achieve operational simplicity, workload agility and elasticity at much lower cost points using the joint solution when compared to traditional box-by-box solutions?
There was also a live product demonstration.
· Aditya Tandon, Product Manager, Citrix
· Bala Ramachandran, Product Management, Big Switch Networks
· Ganapathi Bhat, Technical Marketing, Big Switch Networks
- Sharyn Fitzpatrick, Marketing, Big Switch Networks