The Next-Generation Data Center Networking Company
More Innovation to Do
Big Switch Networks is disrupting the status quo of networking by designing intelligent, agile and flexible networks for our customers around the world.
We have BIG goals, a world-class leadership team, and we’ve got market momentum (adoption, partnerships and funding) and the market is responding to our vision.
We enable data center transformation and accelerate business velocity by delivering a responsive, automated, and programmable software-defined networking (SDN) fabric-based networking solution.
Join Our Team
The Big Switch team is dedicated to modernizing and simplifying networking. As far as we have come, we see massive opportunities for making data centers more agile, intelligent, and programmable -- which means we are always on the lookout for the best talent.
The market is responding to our value and our vision. We have achieved more than 100% YoY growth and we continue to receive industry accolades for our innovation velocity. If you would like to join us in knocking down the network barrier, search our open positions.
Why join Big Switch?
- Consistently ranked as one of the top ten networking startups in the valley.
- Dedicated to building a great product and company, while having fun.
- Smart, driven and creative team, in other words: we are game changers.
- Unique benefits (i.e. on-site amenities including gym, exercise classes, indoor swimming pool, fully-stocked kitchen with catered meals and -- last but not least -- ping-pong).
- Competitive salary and benefits including generous Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(K) plan; we also contribute to a Health Savings Account.
If you don't see a role that is a good fit for you, and you have the skills, energy, creativity and passion to change the networking industry, email your resume to: email@example.com
Big Switch Networks (BSN) does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from ANY vendors. Unsolicited referrals and resumes sent to BSN are deemed gratuitous, and the Company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any referral or other fee if a person referred to us from a source other than a candidate is hired.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, resumes will be accepted from approved vendors who have written agreements in place with BSN and then only to the extent such agreement covers a specified position and if the submission of resumes by the vendor has been authorized in writing by BSN for such specified position. Any resume submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of BSN and no fee shall be due.